Mary Richards (as in the Mary Tyler Moore show…my favorite character ever. I would want to be her), had a day like today it would be just what I did. I had the house to myself today. The only thing that was missing was Rhoda dropping in for coffee.
- Slept until 10 a.m.
- Drank coffee and made myself pancakes.
- Started watching the CBS tv series The Good Wife. I know it’s been on for about 10 years, but I never took the time to watch it. I am renting it from the library. I am in love with Chris Noth. As in Mr. Big. I want to marry him.
- Went to work out to work off the pancakes. I told myself that if I go I would be proud of myself afterward and I was. I just used “myself” twice in one sentence. Mary Richards was a tv news producer she would never do that.
- Ate a grilled chicken sandwich and apples from Wendy’s.
- Watched another four episodes of the Good Wife. That makes a total of 8 episodes in one day.
- Prepped Miss Bee’s bathroom for painting tomorrow. Her bathroom is dirty. She’s 14 what did I expect? Painter will judge me. Don’t care.
- It’s 7 p.m., what will I do until 10 p.m. I could make a batch of lemon bars, but I think I will do that tomorrow. Want to try and stay on my 12 hour health kick. I may start my second book of the summer….because I finished the first one!
- Attachments by Rainbow Powell is the best book ever. That’s not saying much because I don’t read. But it is SO GOOD! It’s the sweetest little romantic, quirky book. You will love it. Easy read.
I have several projects I want to do this week that I have some alone time. Like paint my kitchen doors. I did a pantry door for a client this past week and it made me jealous. So, I am doing it for myself. I may rearrange things around the house. I will keep you posted on my week.